Deposit/Credit card Guarantee:
The Initial deposit equal to 50% of the Vacation Rental contract amount is required to confirm the reservation. If the guest reservation is cancelled less than Ninety (90) days of the check-in date, 50% of the initial deposit is nonrefundable (25% of total reservation cost). The full amount of the rental charge is due sixty (60) days prior to the check in date except on Holiday reservations wherein the full payment is due on October 1. No refunds will be given once this final payment is made. Acceptable forms of payment are in US Dollars via personal check, money order, traveler’s check or major credit / debit card.
The Christmas & New Year Holiday period are non-refundable after July 1.
A 90-day written advance notice of cancellation is required for full refund of deposit less (1) night rate plus applicable fees.
Cancellations less than 90 days from reservation check in date result in forfeiture of any Rental Amounts paid (Cash Security Deposit and cleaning fees are refunded to renter)
December/ January Time Period are non-refundable after July 1. The reservation may be subject to cancellation (and the Cancellation Fee shall apply) if any required payments from renter noted above are not made by rental payment date noted above. There will be no refunds for unused nights, late arrival or early departure. Late departure and extra nights may be available for an extra charge.
We offer travel insurance to protect you in the event that unforeseen circumstances arise and we highly suggest taking advantage of the program to protect your investment.
Management shall not be liable for non-performance of this Agreement when such performance is attributable to labor troubles, dispute or strike, accidents, municipal, state, and federal regulations of, or restriction upon travel or transportation, riots, national emergencies, acts of God and Nature, and other causes whether enumerated or interfering with Management’s performance.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
- The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
- “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period